Tuesday, June 30, 2026

Welcome To The Scoop by Roxy

If you've found your way to my blog, I thought it might be time to properly introduce myself.

I'm Roxy Redenbaugh, a mortgage broker, educator, adventurer, and someone who genuinely believes that helping others achieve their goals is one of the most rewarding things we can do in life.

I've been writing blogs and sharing information online for more than 20 years. Over the years, this space has evolved right alongside me. Sometimes you'll find mortgage and homeownership tips. Other times, you'll find stories from my travels, lessons I've learned along the way, and reflections on life, family, community, and the people who inspire me.

At my core, I've always been a teacher.

Not the kind who stands in front of a classroom, but the kind who enjoys helping people understand things that may seem complicated at first. Whether it's explaining mortgage financing, credit scores, down payment assistance programs, or the home buying process, I love breaking things down into simple, understandable pieces.

Knowledge is powerful.

When people understand their options, they make better decisions. They feel more confident. They worry less. They move forward with clarity instead of fear. That's one of the reasons I've spent so many years sharing information through my blog and working with clients one-on-one.

My professional journey has centered around mortgage lending, where I've spent decades helping individuals and families navigate one of the most important financial decisions of their lives—homeownership. Nothing compares to the excitement of handing someone the keys to their first home, helping a family move into a larger home, or assisting a homeowner in finding a solution that improves their financial future.

Helping people reach homeownership isn't just my job. It's my purpose.

Before Oregon became home, I spent many years living in Hawaii. Those islands taught me lessons about community, gratitude, resilience, and appreciating the beauty that surrounds us. The spirit of aloha is something I've carried with me ever since.

For the past 11 years, I've called Oregon home, and I've fallen in love with everything this incredible state has to offer. When I'm not working with clients, you'll often find me camping beneath towering trees, hiking scenic trails, exploring back roads, or taking RV adventures to discover hidden gems throughout the Pacific Northwest.

Some of my favorite moments have happened far from a desk—watching a sunrise over a mountain lake, sitting beside a campfire with friends, or finding a quiet trail that reminds me how important it is to slow down and appreciate life's simple gifts.

Those experiences keep me grounded and remind me why I do what I do.

Homeownership is about more than a mortgage. It's about creating a place where life happens. It's where families gather for holidays, children grow up, memories are made, and dreams take shape. A home becomes the backdrop for some of our most meaningful moments.

That's why I take my role so seriously.

I believe in treating people with kindness, respect, and honesty. I believe in educating rather than selling. I believe that every person deserves someone in their corner who is willing to answer questions, explain options, and help them find the path that works best for their unique situation.

Above all else, I believe in people.

I believe in second chances. I believe in perseverance. I believe that most challenges can be overcome with the right plan, the right information, and the right support system.

My love for humanity comes from seeing people at every stage of their journey and recognizing that everyone has a story. Some are celebrating victories. Others are navigating difficult seasons. Many are simply trying to build a better future for themselves and their families.

If my blog can provide useful information, encouragement, a new perspective, or even a little inspiration along the way, then it's doing exactly what I hope it will do.

Whether you're here to learn about home loans, explore homeownership opportunities, read about life in Oregon, follow along on an RV adventure, or simply connect with someone who enjoys sharing what she's learned over the years, I'm glad you're here.

Thank you for stopping by The Scoop.

I look forward to sharing the journey with you.

Warmly,

Roxy Redenbaugh
Broker/Owner, Cascade Lending LLC
Mortgage Educator • Blogger • Adventurer • Lifelong Learner

🌲 Oregon Explorer
🏕️ Camper & RV Enthusiast
🏡 Homeownership Advocate
❤️ Believer in People 

No comments: